Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello

Please help me with the installation as I am getting error while booting with the Hackintosh USB drive created from unibeast.

Please help as I am trying to do the fresh install and it’s been 2 days no luck till now

Attachments

• 2B82A2CE-06E6-4ADA-9235-75E4B5B72EE4.jpeg
    2B82A2CE-06E6-4ADA-9235-75E4B5B72EE4.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Bro able to fix this one but the issue is I am not able to get the successful fresh installation done getting stuck on apple logo nothing is happening after that and need someone who can help me with multibeast for Z97X-UD3H-BK options as I got the screen once and after installing Multibeast not able to boot to OS again and have to got through the fresh install again and no luck till now and nothing is happening on the screen try to make a bootable USB again through unibeast

This is the screen I am getting after installing multibeast in it

Attachments

• AB10D2EB-98C7-4F3E-8E57-38852CC6D888.jpeg
    AB10D2EB-98C7-4F3E-8E57-38852CC6D888.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
This is the screen I am getting after installing multibeast in it
That just means that you made the wrong selections in MultiBeast then at a guess.

That just means that you made the wrong selections in MultiBeast then at a guess.
Will you be able to help me with that as I am not sure what all setting will help me to get the stable Hackintosh for my Motherboard GA-Z97x-UD3H-BK.

Will you be able to help me with that as I am not sure what all setting will help me to get the stable Hackintosh for my Motherboard GA-Z97x-UD3H-BK.
I don't have any Z97 hardware so you must do your own research.
Try the forum search tool to see if someone has published a User Build guide with similar parts to your own.

I don't have any Z97 hardware so you must do your own research.
Try the forum search tool to see if someone has published a User Build guide with similar parts to your own.
Tried That also Bro but no luck I tried everything and keep on getting that message every time feeling stressed now as this is the 10th time I am doing the same process in a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back