Contribute
Register

NootRX

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 08.58.55.png
Studio Max M2

Now Main gpu nbody Metal Bench updated to V 2.4 (main changes: nbody can bench also newer, fast GPUs)

EDIT: new DL, codesigned again.

Attachments

• GPU_Bench_NBodyMetal_BW_V2.4.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
FYI, the benchmark scores from my RX 6700 XT were from a dual display setup. So no idea why your system would double the score when only one display was used.

These are the results from the two renditions of Nbody-Metal, from post #243 & #248, using the RX 6700 XT. Neither gives the results page like the first app, so in app screenshots were taken.

NBody-Metal post 243.png Post # 243

NBody-Metal post 248.png Post #248

Identical scores with the RX 6700 XT.

FYI, the benchmark scores from my RX 6700 XT were from a dual display setup. So no idea why your system would double the score when only one display was used.

These are the results from the two renditions of Nbody-Metal, from post #243 & #248, using the RX 6700 XT. Neither gives the results page like the first app, so in app screenshots were taken.

View attachment 577986 Post # 243

View attachment 577987 Post #248

Identical scores with the RX 6700 XT.
Strange that, when I removed the HDMI cable, scores doubled.
I had HDMI+DP.
Have you same kind of port connected (2 X DP) or like me HDMI+DP?

2 x DP-DP connections with 2 x 8K capable DP cables.

What i know is, that multiple displays reduce the always the available VRAM , but should normally not reduce also compute speed - only if VRAM would get to low - but Nbody doesnt use very much VRAM.. less than 100MB!

Back