Contribute
Register

NootRX

@zappy39 I don't see a copy of your EFI in this thread. Do you want to attach it here with SMBIOS info removed?.

@zappy39 I don't see a copy of your EFI in this thread. Do you want to attach it here with SMBIOS info removed?.
Don't need any help just that this version doesn't work on my setup. older version works perfectly.Maybe next version will work.but Thanks anyway....

Do you need to login to GitHub to be able to download the kext from the artifacts?

Hi guys..

I also have a 6700xt, I didn't know you had a discussion thread here about NootRX...

I have had the 6700xt working perfectly for two days. :thumbup:

View attachment 572913

The only thing that does not work is the playback of content with DRM (AppleTV, and on Safari Netflix, HBO, Disney+)

Although VideoProc reports that everything is fine
View attachment 572912

View attachment 572910

View attachment 572911

Thank you very much, very good work:clap:
Bro i also got a 6700xt but the nootrx files arent working for me always get redirected to startup can you help me

I am so much waiting for Navi 24 support... I have an RX6400 and I am suing it in an SFF build... In case this gets supported and you find out, please post it here as well. Thanks

Hey guys, I have a problem with Skype after adding NootRX.

When I use Skype I cannot see a person that I talk to, when I use web.skype version in Safari I can see the person but they don't see me. When I use web.skype version from Chrome we see each other but it is a little laggy. Also, skype app uses a lot of resourced during the conversation... I guess the issues is in NootRX and 6700XT, because before I installed 6700xt skype was working perfectly good.

Maybe somebody has an idea how to solve this issue?

Last edited:
Fantastic news! I was able to use Apple implementation of Accelerated training on Mac with 6700XT and NootRX on my Hack. This makes my life much easier now, I don't need to use university cluster to train my cellpose model for cell segmentation!

Back