Contribute
Register

NootRX

@Raftrix86
Did you delete the device property in your EFI?, I suspect that’s the culprit for your green screen in games.
Hello, the device property is for a 10GBE Lan card that I am actually using, is the only device so I guess the green screen is not because of that, I already posted in nootrx project this issue as a bug because there is not a single kext in that EFI can make this video card work like that, I tried with a RX 6600 and it renders everything just fine, but that card has native support.

Last edited:
If you want to continue to use NootRX.kext, you need to remove all entries in the DeviceProperties section of your config.plist, as even the Ethernet properties will clash with the kext.

You need to look at adding the 10GB Ethernet device properties via an SSDT or info kext that only contains an info.plist that activates the 10GB Ethernet controller.

If you want to continue to use NootRX.kext, you need to remove all entries in the DeviceProperties section of your config.plist, as even the Ethernet properties will clash with the kext.

You need to look at adding the 10GB Ethernet device properties via an SSDT or info kext that only contains an info.plist that activates the 10GB Ethernet controller.
Ok I did it, I delete all DeviceProperties, deleted all kexts that I am not using (well anyways are not enabled so OC doesn't use them at all), the EFI is clean just the things my computer needs to boot and work well and nope, is still green screens or artifacts. Well anyway I reported this as a bug in the NootRX project.

I haven’t tried a recent version with my RX 6400 or RX 6500 so not sure, but probably not. As I am sure the developers would have announced the inclusion of the Navi 24 cards in NootRX if it were the case.

Interesting that it says 'Navi 2x Cards', and not 'except Navi 24'. @ExtremeXT can we get clarification on this please?.

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 10.18.49 AM.png

Back