Graphics
GTX 670 OC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
1. I used the Z68 Auto patcher for my mobo, and I got a dsdt.aml on my desktop. Am I allowed to delete or move that file somewhere else?

2. Just out of curiosity, how do I install dsdt files if I download the dsdt file from tonymacx's database for motherboards?

Thank you so much for your help.

use mutibeast to instal DSDT... after you install it you can save the file anywhere you like...you need the file only on the desktop when you use mutibeast to install it....

magestrate said:
use mutibeast to instal DSDT... after you install it you can save the file anywhere you like...you need the file only on the desktop when you use mutibeast to install it....

I see. Thank you so much. that dsdt file on my desktop was really annoying. lol

magestrate said:

Can you move it to the trash after you run MB to install it?

theshiv said:
magestrate said:

Can you move it to the trash after you run MB to install it?

sure

When you first run MultiBeast in UserDSDT mode it makes a copy in the Extra folder. After that, the copy in Extra is all you need.

If you patched it, you might want to save a backup copy along with whatever other installation utilities and artifacts you wish to save in case you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back