Contribute
Register

nobodynose's 3rd Non-Profit Build: Core i5-6400 - Gigabyte GA-H170M-DS3H - Intel HD 530 Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen your post in another thread that you got HD530 to wake from sleep. How??

I've seen your post in another thread that you got HD530 to wake from sleep. How??

To be honest, I may have accidentally lied in that post; I don't think I actually tested wake from sleep, so it may or may not work. Unfortunately I have already handed over the machines to the organization I was building them for, so I can't test it now. I've warned them about it though.

Can you please PM me a link to that post so I can go and correct it? Thank you.

To be honest, I may have accidentally lied in that post...
:O :!: :problem: :lol:

Can you please PM me a link to that post so I can go and correct it? Thank you.
Go ahead and post it here as bokisis doesn't have enough posts to qualify for a PM/"conversation".

nobodynose's 3rd Non-Profit Build(s):
Two (2) Intel Core i5-6400 - Gigabyte GA-H170M-DS3H - 8GB RAM - Intel HD 530 Graphics
Very Sweet, enjoy... :)

I have the same board with an i3 6100 and I am having issues booting can you share some insight on your efi configuration I can install but cannot boot

well so far so good i managed to get everything working with no flags. for some reason a usb 3.0 drive is not ideal in my case why? i have no idea but after creating my unibeast drive on a usb 2.0 drive it all works fine with the exception of restarting or shutting down the machine both options do not work when i try to turn off or restart the monitor will power down but thats it light on my machine does not. i am using a r9 270x graphics card on my machine. no sleep wake option either. and the ovious imessage not working but not too worried about that.

Hi! You BT card is working normal? How do you do it? Or you use a dongle? Tks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back