Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

my first self-made Hackintosh is up and running very well (with Lion and Win7). But unfortunately do I have a big problem with my Wifi / Sleep: WiFi is not working after waking up my mackintosh from sleep.

Brief description of my installation: Made custom DSDT, booting via UniBeast, installed OS X, used Multibeast for Audio, FakeSMC and SMBios (MacPro3,1), Combo Update 10.7.3, official NVDIA driver, official Realtek driver for WiFi stick, iCloud fix -> finished

I am using the following stick: Digitus DN-7053-2 which uses the RTL8191SU chipset from Realtek. The stick is basically working with the official Realtek driver and the corresponding "Wireless Network Utility".

After waking up my hackintosh, the Utility states "Please enable the WLAN card", Allthough the stick is shown at the system profiler ("About this Mac"). It seems that the driver does not recognize the stick. There is no change after unplug/plug the stick. Only thing that helps is to reboot.

I could not find help via Google, do you have an idea?

Thank you very much! Indeed does it work if I wake up my hackintosh using the power button instead of the mouse or keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back