Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asus z270 maximus hero ix
CPU
i7-7700k
Graphics
integrated
I am having an issue after I download my audio drivers I don't get any video playback on any streaming video in either safari or chrome and I'm not sure what it do next new to hackintosh
I only use multibeast to create my efi then I manually load all my kexts

Asus z270 hero mobo, i7-7700k , Sierra 10.12.6

@imnotreallysure, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

What types of video are you having trouble with? Something like youtube or iTunes movies and TV shows?

What types of video are you having trouble with? Something like youtube or iTunes movies and TV shows?
anything streaming i can’t get youtube to work or direct tv now and then i tried playing spotify and it didn’t work either. the thing is that the video loads and like random side ads will work but not the video itself and this started to happen after i downloaded my audio drivers manually

I'm having the same issue with a GTX 1050 Ti. Web drivers working. Nothing lags in the system. But when I try to test via youtube the video freezes.

I have exactly the same problem: no video playback but also no sound.

I'm having the same problem. Z270x UD5 + i7 7700k + GTX 1070 SC2. Help... !

I had installed High Sierra with unibeast and multibeast. I reinstalled it without unibeast and multibeast, just with clover and using a bunch of kext and it worked directly. Are you using unibeast?

I am. And Sierra 10.12.6... how do you do that with clover? Is there a detailed tutorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back