1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, my build is
Intel core i7-4790

Gigabyte H97-D3H motherboard
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram (2x8 GB)
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive

Okay so everything is working on my hackintosh except the HDMI video, audio, and wifi. I decided to post to this forum first to get the HDMI video working as I can only use VGA out at this point (which I understand is not supported) because I have no monitor that has DVI in which I understand is supported by OS X. I am running Yosemite and I used Multibeast to install with DSDT free as the Easybeast option did not work for my system and was also recommended by a moderator here on tonymacx86.com.

If you could, please walk me through enabling HDMI video output. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, my build is
Intel core i7-4790

Gigabyte H97-D3H motherboard
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram (2x8 GB)
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive

Okay so everything is working on my hackintosh except the HDMI video, audio, and wifi. I decided to post to this forum first to get the HDMI video working as I can only use VGA out at this point (which I understand is not supported) because I have no monitor that has DVI in which I understand is supported by OS X. I am running Yosemite and I used Multibeast to install with DSDT free as the Easybeast option did not work for my system and was also recommended by a moderator here on tonymacx86.com.

If you could, please walk me through enabling HDMI video output. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
very strange, the lazy guy in me says get a dvi to hdmi adapter, but the tweaker in me says fix it.
Ok, serious time, wait.. IM NEVER SERIOUS

but on to what i wanted to say, From my understanding hdmi works automatically, but apperently your mobo has something different to it to stop that, ill look into it more and see what i can find

From my understanding hdmi works automatically, but apperently your mobo has something different to it to stop that, ill look into it more and see what i can find
Yeah it's kinda frustrating:thumbdown: but thanks! Tell me what you find out! Thanks.

IGPEnabler=Yes is like that already....Graphics Enabler is set to No... Should I set that to yes? Or does that have to do with something else or does my motherboard not need that?

If you are using integrated graphics, then yes

IGPEnabler=Yes is like that already....Graphics Enabler is set to No... Should I set that to yes? Or does that have to do with something else or does my motherboard not need that?
@Uwillparish, not correct.

For HD4600, IGPEnabler=Yes
For GTX970, GraphicsEnabler=No

Which graphics device are you trying to get HDMI?

HTML:
Which graphics device are you trying to get HDMI?
I want to use the HDMI out on my Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H Motherboard as I don't have a graphics card and do not plan on buying one. Thanks for replying this far:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back