Graphics
intel HD 3000/Radeon 6470M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I running Lion 10.7.3 on my HP but the vga out, and hdmi is not working. I don't know why Im new to this OS, so please some help could be appreciate. Everything else is working, wifi, sound, bluetooh, HD grapchics looking good. thank you for your time. :think:

hackbookosx said:
I running Lion 10.7.3 on my HP but the vga out, and hdmi is not working. I don't know why Im new to this OS, so please some help could be appreciate. Everything else is working, wifi, sound, bluetooh, HD grapchics looking good. thank you for your time. One moment please I restart the laptop and the monitor is working now ....sorry for this Im new to this OS....

Everytime you connect something you need to sleep and then wake your machine, just hackintosh thing ;)

I have found that the easiest way for me is to go to Displays in System Preferences and check the "Show Displays in menu bar" option.. Once that is there when you connect a monitor, go to the menu and click "Detect Displays".

I run my probook with the lid shut and 2x 23" monitors plugged in.

When booting, VGA gets the boot screens, and when OS X loads HDMI shows up and VGA goes dark. I have to unplug, detect, plug detect, unplug, detect and plug, detect on just the VGA monitor to get both monitors working. It would be nice to not have to do it that way, but it works.. I haven't tried the sleep yet, but may next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back