Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I just update from ML to Mavericks, and every things is ok and working if i use the flag -f.
If i don't, my usb doesn't work at all, i saw in the console that there is a problem with appleusbehci.kext (unable to get filter interrupt event source and error occurred 0xe00002be.

I don't think that's a dsdt problem because everything was working normally on all the osx version since 10.6 to 10.8.3 (or .4 can't remember)

My laptop is hp dv6 with core i3 2330, i have a custom dsdt,ssdt,patched aicpm.kext, no nullcpu, last fake smc and last chimera.

At the beginning when i updated to mavericks, that was the same, i had to use -f, but without it i didn't can boot at all, because of the cache rebuild, a message said me that the time is passed so rebuild iocatalogue...after searching, i use my hack who rebuild my cache and make me boot without -f (but without usb).
So i deleted all cache i made with my hack , and i can still boot without -f, and we are here!

If you've got an idea, it's not a big deal to have to type -f, but i like my system to be clean!
(i'll try to rollback appleusbehci with the 10.8.3 for testing, i waiting the combo update to download to take this kext)

Thank you.

So, that the same with the 10.8.3 iousbfamilly.kext, so i replace with the mavericks kext and have no idea left.

I found something, in system description, with -f there is 2 usb concentrator who use appleusbehci, when i don't boot with -f there is just one usb concentrator, where is connected my built in webcam...I think i'm on the way!

Hello veda95,

I have the same problem as yours. I have to boot with -f flag for my Two left USB ports to work.
Were you able to solve this issue?
I think the problem is that some kexts are not cached as a result of invalid signature. However, I don't know how to figure out which one.

Thanks.

Hello veda95,

I have the same problem as yours. I have to boot with -f flag for my Two left USB ports to work.
Were you able to solve this issue?
I think the problem is that some kexts are not cached as a result of invalid signature. However, I don't know how to figure out which one.

Thanks.

AFAIK, invalid signatures don't matter. Use DPCIManager to rebuild your cache. Check for errors that prevent cache from being built.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back