ASUS Z97-P
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, i've booted to the installer of Mojave 10.14.5

But i can't find my SSD disks, i've already installed NVMExpressDxe-64.efi from clover as i have 2 SSD flash storage

I only get the USB installer
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-18 at 21.26.24.jpeg

Hi, i've booted to the installer of Mojave 10.14.5

But i can't find my SSD disks, i've already installed NVMExpressDxe-64.efi from clover as i have 2 SSD flash storage

I only get the USB installerView attachment 411960
maybe you need SATA-unsupported.kext which you can get from the laptop guide

I read the NVME support in FAQ and found that With 10.13, Apple has fixed their IONVMeFamily.kext and now it supports 512 byte block sizes natively. This means for many NVMe SSDs, you do not need these patches.

So what am i gonna do?

maybe you need SATA-unsupported.kext which you can get from the laptop guide
Thanks that worked, is there any chance that i can dual boot with my windows 7 without loosing data? I have 2 separate disks, i formtted one for Mac Installation, and for the other it still contains windows 7

Thanks that worked, is there any chance that i can dual boot with my windows 7 without loosing data? I have 2 separate disks, i formtted one for Mac Installation, and for the other it still contains windows 7

I'm done with installation and everything when i booted i installed Clover boot and kexts (kexts i put in USB Installer + Kexts : VoodooHDA.kext for sound - ACPIBatteryManager.kext for battery) with kext utility in System/Library/Extension and even copy them to EFI/CLOVER/Kext/Other, but i keep seeing an error:

attempting system restart mach reboot....MACH Reboot

I saw a video where they copy the EFI folder from USB installer to HDD, do i need to do that so it would boot?

I'm done with installation and everything when i booted i installed Clover boot and kexts (kexts i put in USB Installer + Kexts : VoodooHDA.kext for sound - ACPIBatteryManager.kext for battery) with kext utility in System/Library/Extension and even copy them to EFI/CLOVER/Kext/Other, but i keep seeing an error:

attempting system restart mach reboot....MACH Reboot

I saw a video where they copy the EFI folder from USB installer to HDD, do i need to do that so it would boot?
Anyway i managed to boot by copying my config.plist from USB to HDD, now i have a problem Sound Wifi Mouse and keyboard dont work even if i had install kexts to Extensions and copy them to /Other/Kexts in EFI partition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back