Graphics
GTX 950
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello to all

I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this with Clover Configurator. When I open up Clover Config. on my Hacintosh running High Sierra 10.13.1, there is no UI sound. Prior to High Sierra ie (Sierra) when I clicked to open Clover Config it would make a sound now it doesn't. My regular audio is working through HDMI so I have audio. Anyone ever have this issue? If so how was it remedied.

Thanks in advance

Hello to all

I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this with Clover Configurator. When I open up Clover Config. on my Hacintosh running High Sierra 10.13.1, there is no UI sound. Prior to High Sierra ie (Sierra) when I clicked to open Clover Config it would make a sound now it doesn't. My regular audio is working through HDMI so I have audio. Anyone ever have this issue? If so how was it remedied.

Thanks in advance
moved to audio

Google search: Adjust your computer’s alert sounds
I did and everything points to Kexts and Patches just for Audio, I already have HDMI audio I'm trying to get the notification sound that I used to get when I opened the app. I checked the Notifications, Banners, Alerts and Sound and nothing was wondering if anyone else experienced this with Clover Configurator.

Thanks again
I Googled before posting a thread and it would come up with a link to apple support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back