STRIX GTX 970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys.
I recently got my Hackintosh working but i have no sound and no internet.
My mainboard is the ASUS H170 Pro with the Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec and the Realtek RTL8111H card.
Everything works great but those two things.
This is my config.plist:
View attachment config.plist
Every help is greatly appreciated!
Regards

I tried to understand and follow toleda's guide on the no output device sticky but I find that guide rather confusing since it is my first hackintosh PC and I don't have that much experience regarding the issue.
EDIT: FYI the system recognizes the Ethernet PCI in the system specs but it won't connect me with the internet.

Hi,
I have familiar issues with Asus H170 Pro
My ethernet works fine after installing Multibeast, but there is no audio device is recognized
Have you solved these issues yet?

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME MOTHERBOARD AND EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please somebody knows how to fix it. from these guide can't understand anything. help me please starting alc887 in sierra.

The only way to fix audio is to attach the system files that show what is wrong with installed audio. No trouble shooting required. No one can fix your audio for you.

@MPB, findujanvier, gk2000, itouch
Audio fix: attach the files requested and post to the thread linked in Post #4

I don’t have audio (No output devices found) on GA-H170-HD3 motherboard. Cannot achieve audio on neither El Capitan, nor macOS Sierra. Booting with Clover UEFI. I have achieved audio on other boards, but this Skylake H170-HD3 is kinda difficult.
I install OS X, run MultiBeast - no audio. Then run the audio_cloverALC-120_v1.0d.command.

2. macOS Sierra / GA-H170-HDF3 / BIOS F20 / Intel HD530
3. UEFI Clover + MultiBeast > Drivers > ALC 887/888b

All files enclosed.

Thank you for your help and all the work in TonyMacX86 team.

Attachments

• noAudioFiles.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 145
I have also added the 100series-Rename HDAS to HDEF in Patches, but still - No output devices found.

Attachments

• clover-config-acpi.png
    clover-config-acpi.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 247
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back