Classic Mac
  1. 128K
  2. 512K
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Windows Phone
Greetings everyone. I just installed ML, so far so good. I haven't tried out my Radeon 6850 yet. Anyways, after running Multibeast, I got sound output. But so far no luck with my microphone, which kinda sucks given that I've in the middle of a Rosetta Stone class. Anyone else have any ideas on how to fix this situation? I would be extremely grateful.

What motherboard are you using? What audio chipset is present on your motherboard?

Edit: Yes, I'm a moron. :)

More to the point: what BIOS revision are you running? I have the same board and audio is working perfectly, but without a DSDT because I am using the U1H UEFI BIOS. In my case, I installed the Non-DSDT HDA enabler for the 889 chipset, then the Patched Apple HDA kext for the 889. Worked like a charm.

Greetings everyone. I just installed ML, so far so good. I haven't tried out my Radeon 6850 yet. Anyways, after running Multibeast, I got sound output. But so far no luck with my microphone, which kinda sucks given that I've in the middle of a Rosetta Stone class. Anyone else have any ideas on how to fix this situation? I would be extremely grateful.

Hi, i have the same MOBO, (also same GPU but not relevant) and i get all sound work great, Output and Input ( yes my mic work well).
I will attach the Multibeast setup i did, hoping it will help you with your audio!!

Ziago

EDIT: i also get the 5.1 surround work well!

Attachments

• Multibeast1.tiff
    289.7 KB · Views: 331
  • Multibeast2.tiff
    287.1 KB · Views: 263
  • Multibeast3.tiff
    242.2 KB · Views: 326
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back