Intel core i5 4690
Graphics
GTX 760/ intel HD 4600
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
Im really new to the hackintosh and to the community, im French and sorry in advance for the potential mistakes.
So I make my hackintosh today, the whole process went well, a little problem on the intel HD 4600 but it's ok.
Buuuutt...
I don't have any sound, if I go into system preference/audio there is no "in" or "out" and I tried to resolve this but the mains tutoriels who are available on the forum but nothing work, im also new to the Mac interface so i'ts not rly easy, I need your help on this problem. Its a Asus h97 so if im not wrong its the Realtek ALC 887
I know there is many post already but I didn't understand the explanation and im making music, so Its a bit annoying
again there is my specs:
Asus H97M-E
Intel core i5 4690
8gb of DDR3 ram
2TB HDD

Thanks by advance
Zildy

I had a crash about kernel so I decided to reinstall and I got sound and it run really smooth,
Thank you, really cool

Hi Zildy,

I'm glad that your build went to a success!

I'm building a similar machine with an i7 4790k, the same Motherboard, 8 gbs of ram, a m.2 sdd with Mavericks 10.9.5. My question comes to the HD4600 graphics. I cannot make the it work.
I could install the OS with a discrete Nvidia 210, but when I take it off the screen turns off while booting the system. I've tried several boot flags but none of them work.

Could you elaborate what trouble did you have with the HD4600?

Thanks so much!

In my case, with the HD4600 the system worked but some graphics and pixel crashed,also when looking at a video or when I received a message on Facebook the system crashed,
So, on few videos, system crash and impossible to do something.. Had to press the restart button like 10 seconds to get a restart
Same issue on message Facebook.
I finally reinstalled my GTX 760
edit: my system is on Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back