Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-P67A-D3-B3
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
Graphics
Asus GTX 560 Ti
I currently have MultiBeast 8.2.3 Audio installed (ALC 889) however I still have no sound. I have also tried Toleda's CloverALC 110 script which ran with a currently open error. I aslo tried Realtek ALC 110 script which did not work yet installed perfectly. However, when using the Codec Detect script from Toleda, It said I needed to fix my audio injection with an SSDT that was provided or with clover's audio injection. Both did not work for me and I've given up on both of Toleda's scripts and went back to MultiBeast. I also made sure that all files/settings were reset to default before attempting each way for audio to the best of my ability. So I'm left to no choice but to ask help from you guys! I will post files/info that are needed to help.

Computer Info:
OS X Version: El Capitan 10.11.6
Mobo: GA-P67A-D3-B3
BIOS Version: F7
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
Graphics: Asus GTX 560 ti

Guides Used:
1. https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC
2. https://github.com/toleda/audio_RealtekALC

Files in zip:
Copy of IOReg (IOReg v2.1)
DPCIManager/Status (img)
System Information/Hardware/Audio/Intel High Definition Audio (img)
System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext (Native AppleHDA)
Library/Extensions/realtekALC.kext (MultiBeast Audio Kext)
Clover Config + DSDT
DPCIManager/Misc/Boot Log (TXT file)

I would really appreciate any help you guys can give me!

Thanks,
MacDH

Attachments

• MacDH Files.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 91
The AppleHDA.kext is in S/L/E. It should be the modified MultiBeast appleHDA. Also the audio patches were deleted by me (oops) and I just reinstalled the MultiBeast ALC 889 to fix that but audio still does not work. I will also upload the new config.plist. However if you can help me get your Realtek ALC patch working I will remove MultiBeasts patch and reinstall yours.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.1 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back