Contribute
Register

No sleep working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P55M-UD2 with F5 Bios.
Sleep isn't working, Hackintosh goes down, but doesn't awake.
Also CPU fan is running.
Used all kext coming from Tony (except Evoreboot, i have patched RC4 Chameleon).

Make sure you're on the DSDT from my DSDT-FIXES.zip, and it's in the /Extra folder (for Chameleon RC4) and named DSDT.aml. Also, check all checkboxes in Energy Saver.

Also make sure you get rid of NullPowerManagement kext from /Extra/Extensions, and remove cache.

Your system must not be detecting the DSDT.aml- make sure it's the edited version and it's in /Extra. You shouldn't get kp if your UD2 is running from this DSDT, and sleep should work. Here's a zip of files that I'm currently using- you can go ahead and use these as is.

Public/tonymacx86-GA-P55M-UD2-EFI.zip

I don't use SleepEnabler at all on my UD2- sleep working fine using DSDT edits alone.

Yeah I tried every DSDT out there for my MB, and wound up having to use it, no biggie. :)

tonymacx86 said:
Your system must not be detecting the DSDT.aml- make sure it's the edited version and it's in /Extra. You shouldn't get kp if your UD2 is running from this DSDT, and sleep should work. Here's a zip of files that I'm currently using- you can go ahead and use these as is.

Public/tonymacx86-GA-P55M-UD2-EFI.zip

Thanks, Working! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back