Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, I installed macos sierra on my rig:
cpu: q8400
mobo: asus p5ql/epu
ram: 8gb ddr2
gpu:rx460

After installing the os, I booted from usb, I started macos from hdd and the apple is popped up with the loading page. After having finished loading, I no longer receive a video signal. I am able to boot the operating system only in safe mode but I can't use multibeast. Can you help me??

I am attaching the log, sorry for poor quality, but the last screen appears for less than a second.

f48edec7_a946_41f9_9ad6_2cd1db015946.jpg

5647fa34_1169_4586_943c_e19b88d93169.jpg

Thanks! but how to install kext in safe mode? and without another gpu?

Ok, but how i can edit config.plist??? i need to mount efi partition? and i can't in safe mode..
Ok i mounted efi partition in windows os, but there isn't clover or config.plist in efi folder..

Last edited:
Ok i mounted efi partition in windows os, but there isn't clover or config.plist in efi folder..
After installing the os, I booted from usb, I started macos from hdd and the apple is popped up with the loading page.
Did you mount the EFI partition of your USB installer?

Did you mount the EFI partition of your USB installer?

I m not able to do that on windows... I put a new version of clover on another pendrive. Now after loading i have a black screen but not a no signal... if I wait a bit, the monitor goes into no signal, when I press a button on the keyboard, appears the arrow on the black screen.
Screenshot_20180221_220853.png

I m not able to do that on windows.
So from where did you download macOS Sierra?
Now after loading i have a black screen but not a no signal... if I wait a bit, the monitor goes into no signal, when I press a button on the keyboard, appears the arrow on the black screen.
See Post #2

So from where did you download macOS Sierra?

See Post #2

From a iMac of my friend.

Yes, i saw, I did what the guide says. I enabled RadeonDeInit

I solved! solution: I put the latest version of clover on pendrive, with ubuntu I copied the kext that had put unibeast on the first installation pendrive, I followed the guide you proposed. And I used multibeast. Now I have only a few problems with the connection and the audio. To install kext, do I need to add them in Efi / clover / kext / other? why the connection work when I boot macos from usb? Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back