Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i have a MSI GTX 560 TI Hawk

i installed Mountain lion with HDMI to overcome the no signal during Boot
after system installation complete i used the DVI and it worked full acceleration and native support :D

but now every time i start the OSX i get a No signal on my screen no matter what output i use DVI "1 or 2" or HDMI

i tried -x nothing just another no signal after the boot is finished

so what to do :(

bu bu bump :D

I just got this issue today. Here's what I've learned so far:

• After adding my wifi adapter, I started getting the error message (after boot, before Apple logo):
    Bad display config block signature (0x55555555)
    ERROR: nVidia Rom Patching Failed!
    Removing the wifi adapter didn't help. The error stayed.
  • After boot I got black screen, and no signal from my monitor, but only in the first DVI port. Turns out the second DVI port worked fine. (If you are having the "no signal" problem, try plugging in your monitor to the other port.)
  • I cleared and rebuilt my kext caches, and the error message went away.
  • Later, I tried to add my second monitor, and the error message came back. Only one of the monitors is working, and it's the one in the second DVI port.

Besides the intermittent issues with this card, I've read some conflicting information about using the 560ti with two monitors. Does anyone have a link to some definitive truth on running two monitors with this card? Thanks!

Guys, the solution is here, check out post #46. Don't worry about the second part, you just need to do up to step 4 and where he says "reboot and viola"...

Works great. Only catch is you need to use gpu-z to make a copy of your rom file off the card, that program needs windows to run. So find a buddy with a windows machine, or if you have a spare hard drive, got to microsoft and get the preview version of windows 8 (its free) and run gpu-z (also free). That's how I did mine. Cold starts, restarts, sleep, dual monitors, all works great.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...gtx-560-ti-dual-monitor-audio-problems-5.html

my solution for Gigabyte 560ti

clean install (mine is 10.8.1)

multibeast 5.0 enable 4xx/5xx card support (this is for enable open CL)

use PCIRootUId=0 GraphicsEnabler=Yes

work perfect!

my build

i7 sandybridge 2600k OC 4.6ghz
ram 8G
motherboard Z77x-D3H
gigabyte gtx 560 ti

work perfect!

So dual monitors?

If machine sits cold (powered off completely) for an hour or so, it boots both monitors ok?

Everyone has different cards and different systems, the more solutions the better because what works for me might not work for you and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back