Graphics
GTS 450 & GT220
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey, guys! I'm having issues with my gts 450. I've managed to get it to now display OS X, but it's stuck at one resolution without any scaling options. I've tried GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No tried Nvidia web drivers activating open gl changing port on graphics card from dvi to hdmi nothing also tried a few other little bits like 1080p mode and that done nothing

My system is running a stable version on 10.10.5 right now but the card it has accepted to run full resolution on is a old NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 i have both cards installed in the system this has never been an issue on mavericks before as i had both cards running no issues out the box but with Yosemite it just doesn't want it!

anyone have a idea on what it could be?

image below shows what I am getting from both cards, the monitor running on the quadro nvs 290 is the dell p1911 that is running correctly. the monitor plugged into the GTS 450 is the one that simply says display and has one scale option

Screen Shot 2016-01-10 at 21.58.01 (2).png

Here is also a list on my system profiler saying the graphics card is recognized and is showing correct values. i just can't get the resolution to change!?

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 00.35.09.jpg

Anyone having this issue the only way i solved it way by the way of a fresh install using clover instead on chimera. i must say that switching to clover i now have a more stable machine that does everything a mac does down to App Store iMessages etc fully supported dual displays internet and both my xeons perfect! so my advice is, if you have issues on chimera switch to clover

Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 21.33.54.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back