Nvidia GTX680
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Guys,

I have a serious problem. While going into sleep mode in ML to computer goes to sleep, as assumed.
But as the machine is in sleep mode and I want to wake ip up again, ML is not going back... the fans are running but that's all.

When I switch it off then by pushing the power button long and try to switch it on again, it's "dead". There's no power at all. It's absolutely like this.

After switching the battery the system is working again. But that's not what I expect when I go to sleep mode ;) I can't switch the battery every time :banghead:

Any advices would be really appreciated!
best regards,
Jan

Hi Guys,

I have a serious problem. While going into sleep mode in ML to computer goes to sleep, as assumed.
But as the machine is in sleep mode and I want to wake ip up again, ML is not going back... the fans are running but that's all.

When I switch it off then by pushing the power button long and try to switch it on again, it's "dead". There's no power at all. It's absolutely like this.

After switching the battery the system is working again. But that's not what I expect when I go to sleep mode ;) I can't switch the battery every time :banghead:

Any advices would be really appreciated!
best regards,
Jan

Add darkwake=0 to your kernel flags in org.chameleon.boot.plist and see if that helps. It will wake your system with 1 click.

Add darkwake=0 to your kernel flags in org.chameleon.boot.plist and see if that helps. It will wake your system with 1 click.

Thanks! I hope that one works. I don't want to open the case and plug out the graphic card again, switch the battery, put all together and try another time ;)

So is there anything else I could try, besides darkwake=0. Or is it quite sure that this will fix the issue?

Thanks and best regards!
Jan

I just found out I already have it in my org.....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>