Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Classic Mac
  1. LC
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi Guys,

I built a 10.13.3 System on a GA-H270N-WIFI with Core i5-7600K, GTX970 and 8GB single RAM. One SSD, one HD, one DVD. So far most of the things working including audio. Ordered a Broadcom WiFi/BT Module to get wireless and bluetooth working. The graphic performance is not the best, there are some lags sometimes when opening/closing windows but I guess this is due to the not optimally working NVIDIA web drivers for 10.13.3 ? One main problem though: network is not working after awaking from sleep. Installed the IntelMausiEthernet v2.3.0 drivers for the network. Any ideas ? Maybe, since this is reported to cause several problems, this is due to the fact that I installed the USBInjectAll kext but don't have a ssdt for that so far ? (requested in another thread if someone has a ssdt for my specific mainboard)

Installed:
Intel Generic AHCI SATA
FakeSMC + HW Monitor
IntelMausiEthernet v2.3.0
Increase Max Port Limit 200 Series
UEFI + Emulated NVRAM
Realtek ALC1220
100/200/300 Series Audio Support
200/300/X299 Audio Device ID Patch
LiLu
IntelGraphicsFixup
iMac 18,2
enabled TRIM

Hi Guys,

I built a 10.13.3 System on a GA-H270N-WIFI with Core i5-7600K, GTX970 and 8GB single RAM. One SSD, one HD, one DVD. So far most of the things working including audio. Ordered a Broadcom WiFi/BT Module to get wireless and bluetooth working. The graphic performance is not the best, there are some lags sometimes when opening/closing windows but I guess this is due to the not optimally working NVIDIA web drivers for 10.13.3 ? One main problem though: network is not working after awaking from sleep. Installed the IntelMausiEthernet v2.3.0 drivers for the network. Any ideas ? Maybe, since this is reported to cause several problems, this is due to the fact that I installed the USBInjectAll kext but don't have a ssdt for that so far ? (requested in another thread if someone has a ssdt for my specific mainboard)

Installed:
Intel Generic AHCI SATA
FakeSMC + HW Monitor
IntelMausiEthernet v2.3.0
Increase Max Port Limit 200 Series
UEFI + Emulated NVRAM
Realtek ALC1220
100/200/300 Series Audio Support
200/300/X299 Audio Device ID Patch
LiLu
IntelGraphicsFixup
iMac 18,2
enabled TRIM

Try disabling "Wake for network access" in System Settings --> Energy Saver. This helped me get rid of a problem with very high WiFi latencies after wake from sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back