Contribute
Register

No Mouse or Keyboard on Language Screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI MS-7518 P6NGM2
CPU
Intel Pentium Dual Core E2200
Graphics
Integrated
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I made the Unibeast USB on my Macbook Pro without a hitch, I changed my BIOs around like I found in some tutorials and everything was good. It booted straight away into the USB like everything was fine, the apple boot logo appeared with the loading wheel shortly after.. The only problem is I got to the Language Select screen and the mouse and keyboard instantly stop working.

I've tried -v to locate the problem but it was all moving too fast or me to see which error comes up if any.
I then found something online about trying USBBusFix=Yes and -x USBBusFix=Yes but neither of those worked..

I've also tried all 6 usb ports with two wired mice, three wireless mice, and all 5 in a PS/2 USB adapter so I could try using the PS/2 Ports.

I turned Legacy USB off and tried it all again, then turned it back on just to be on the safe side.. I'm really running out of ideas here. I also tried 4 different usb keyboards, all of them wired and still no luck with anything.

What else is there for me to try?

I'm running a MSI MS-7518 P6NGM2 Motherboard with the American Megatrends Inc. BIOs v2.2
My CPU is the Intel Pentium Dual Core E2200 2.20GHz

Everything else is on board. I just had all this stuff from awhile ago when I built my Ubuntu Media Centre and I found out XBMC plays Netflix on a Mac so naturally I want to convert it over from Ubuntu 11.10 to OS X 10.7

I used my 10.7 Lion GM app from the Developers program to make this Unibeast USB and I found nothing online telling me it won't work but I'm thinking it may be an issue.

I really need some help here, I'm in over my head lol.
-Ben

Same here.

I made the UniBeast usb from the latest 10.7.3, when I boot everything works fine, I arrive to the language selection screen, the Welcome message in all languages are scrolling fine, but no mouse or keyboard.

I used my system nearly 6 months ago to install a Hackintosh for few weeks, and everything worked just fine. the only difference is that yesterday I put a new BIOS on my Asus P8P67.

Connect a usb header to your motherboard. Sounds crazy but this actually fixed the same issue I had with my p8z68-v pro/gen3. Let me know if this worked.

I'm having the same issues. Tried USBBusFix=Yes and -x USBBusFix=Yes. Tried fast Usb and legacy Usb settings in Bios. What else can I try?

I'm trying to install Unibeast Usb on a ZOTAC GF9300-G-E.

Please Help!

Thanks.
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back