Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all: Trying to upgrade my SL installation to Lion. Used xMove to create the installer partition just fine. Rebooted and the installer patition is found and I can boot from it no problem. When the installer completes the boot-up process everything looks great except there is NO MOUSE OR KEYBOARD - BIG problem.

SOOOOO, any suggestions?

cmosentine said:
Hi all: Trying to upgrade my SL installation to Lion. Used xMove to create the installer partition just fine. Rebooted and the installer patition is found and I can boot from it no problem. When the installer completes the boot-up process everything looks great except there is NO MOUSE OR KEYBOARD - BIG problem.

SOOOOO, any suggestions?

Try to boot up in safe mode -x, or with rboot and apply usb fixes to your org.chameleon.boot.plist. If you not familiar to boot.plist http://tools.inmac.org/ this tool will help you

cmosentine said:
Can you explain this again, but like I am two?

When you are on the boot screen. Highlight your mac partition and type -v -x and hit enter. this will boot you in verbose and safe mode.

using wired mouse and keyboard for now. After that then search around for wireless mouse fix...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back