Graphics
MSI GeForce GTX 760 TF
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The install went fine. Booted up afterwords and ran Multibeast but then after reboot no mouse. Keyboard works ok. I think it may be a USB issue as the USB bluetooth adapter I have is not powering on either now.

Any ideas anyone? Anyone else seen this issue?

Same problems here. Only two USB ports on the mobo are working. Other ports not even supplying power.
Tried to switch on/off USBBusFix, USBLegacyOFF - no result. Used GenericUSBXHCI from Multibeast - no result.

UPD. Removed GenericUSBXHCI - all works fine.

Same problem. Mouse/Keyboard, Worked before Multibeast setup... It's got to be a driver. I'll work on it today. On install the machine type was iMac 14.2 on Multibeast MacPro 3,1. I'll see if that fixes it.

If you have it installed, remove /System/Library/Extensions/GenericUSBXHCI.kext, recache and reboot.

Use these commands in Terminal:

Code:
sudo -s

Enter your password.

Code:
rm -R /System/Library/Extensions/GenericUSBXHCI.kext

Code:
touch /System/Library/Extensions/

Then reboot. Hope this solves the issue.

This worked like a charm for me. thanks a million!

If you have it installed, remove /System/Library/Extensions/GenericUSBXHCI.kext, recache and reboot.

Code:
sudo -s

Enter your password.

Code:

Code:

This worked perfectly!

I have the same problem. I tried the fix but not all ports work. My USB Mbox needs to be unplugged and replugged to make it work. There is also a delay when I boot-up on the Keyboard and Bluetooth Apple Track-pad. I have tried many things.

Thanks for you hard work.

Code:
sudo -s

Enter your password.

Code:

Code:

Yes this is the solution I found yesterday.

I managed to get a USB mouse working and removed the file manually. After reboot problem was solved.

I had numerous problems with USB 3.0 ports. I had to constantly switch ports for my keyboard to work properly on the motherboard. I was able to resolve the issue buy purchasing a $30 10 port USB 3.0 powered HUB plugging it into one of the ports that was working for my keyboard and I haven't had a problem since. I know this isn't a real "fix" by any means but it still worked and I wanted to share my experience with you all.

Happy hackintoshing!
:beachball:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back