Contribute
Register

No Keyboard/Mouse after Installation (no USB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I succesfully installed OS X 10.10 on my hackintosh (previously running OS X 10.9.5) but during the boot of Yosemite, my keyboard and mouse shut down an I'm not able to use them after booting, so there is no possibility for me for running Multibeast.
I didnt install Legacy USB Support when I created the bootstick. Might this cause the error?

Is there any possibility for me to solve this problem? Keyboard and Mouse are working in the EFI and when booting from USB.
I dont have access to a mac anymore so I cant create a new bootstick.

Thank you for your help

Edit:
Mainboard: Asrock Z87 Pro4

I have one usb receiver for both my keyboard and mouse. I also use a usb receiver for my turtle beach headset. I had a similar issue. I was on the login screen but not able to do anything. The cursor was blinking so I know the system didn't freeze.

My solution was simply to plug the receiver into another port. Sometime I need to do this every couple restarts. same with my headset. It's like it switches different usb ports randomly at each boot. Some ports work and some don't. Doesn't matter if its USB 2 or 3. For me at least.

Its kinda the same yeah.
My cursor is also blinking. I can even see when the mouse is powered off because the lights at my mouse shut down during the boot process.

I tried every USB Port but none of them worked

Where should I have chosen it?

I havent run Multibeast yet. Having this problem even when booting from USB into my SSD with Yosemite.

are you booting into safe mode to run multibeast? if not, you should. make sure you select usb3 drivers once you can get to multibneast.

Yes, I did choose the correct setup into multibeast, just like Mavericks. It just randomly disables random ports. Regardless on USB 2 or 3. Luckily I don't use alot of usb devices so its not a huge deal to plug it into another port.

Thanks guys. Booting into safe mode and changing usb ports afterwards solved the problem.

The issue is now gone after running Multibeast :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back