gtx 560 ti hawk
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
At first, sorry for bad english.

Today i upgraded my Hackintosh from Maverick to Yosemite 10.10.4.
Everything worked fine, except dual monitors and internet.

My motherboard Asus p8p67 LE.
I installed through Multibeast AppleIntelE1000e v3.2.4.2 kext, and here my problem - each second boot no internet connection, in network settings no cable connections.
After reboot - internet works fine, after reboot - no, after reboot - again fine and etc.

Boot settings: npci=0x2000 darkwake=0 nvda_drv=1 kext-dev-mode=1

Help me please

Assuming first boot is after installation.

That's because you were booting using the Unibeast USB which has various ethernet drivers in /Extra/Extensions. But when you boot directly from your HDD, you have only the drivers you installed via Multibeast (and all the stock OS X drivers, of course). So, you must install ethernet drivers from Multibeast which depends on exactly what hardware you have for ethernet on your motherboard (Atheros?).

Check what ethernet driver you have, install that driver.

Identify the Ethernet adapter details with DPCIManger (Check under PCIList), then try to find and install appropriate kext.

The latter all in addition to the above.

Doesn't the Asus P8P67 LE use Realtek 8111E ethernet?

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8P67_LE/specifications/

Is it possible that you have a conflict preventing the correct ethernet kext from properly loading every second boot?
Check in S/L/E to see if you have more than one ethernet kext installed. Remove the wrong one to the trash, empty trash and rebuild cache using DPCIManager and reboot
http://www.tonymacx86.com/basics/138280-os-x-configuration-tuning-utility-tools.html
Looks like with 8111E kext and after rebuilding cache, after 3 reloads each time internet works fine! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back