Graphics
HD7730M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Everything looks fine in System Report after i patch AppleHDA, working normally in Yosemite and before.

But there's no output sound when using laptop speaker, even it show status normally

4VL3O5I.png

c3IMbPp.png

Headphone works normally

Everything looks fine in System Report after i patch AppleHDA, working normally in Yosemite and before.

But there's no output sound when using laptop speaker, even it show status normally
Headphone works normally

This does not seem to make sense, since both usually work from the same output which is switched when you plug in the headphone jack. The only difference is that the headphone output will be attenuated. Are you sure its not a problem with the jack?

No, i use the headphone jack to listen to music everyday. I don't use laptop speaker too much but it's a bit annoying when everything is perfect except that..

I think i will switch to VoodooHDA but i need the hot switch so i tend to stay with AppleHDA even speaker doesn't work

This does not seem to make sense, since both usually work from the same output which is switched when you plug in the headphone jack. The only difference is that the headphone output will be attenuated. Are you sure its not a problem with the jack?

No, i use the headphone jack to listen to music everyday. I don't use laptop speaker too much but it's a bit annoying when everything is perfect except that..

I think i will switch to VoodooHDA but i need the hot switch so i tend to stay with AppleHDA even speaker doesn't work

I am using Asus R558UQ Intel i5 7200u with Intel HD onboard graphics and didicated media 940mx..
Actually my audio is not working. And there is no option for internal speakers in speaker out preferences. So please someone help me . Hello would be appreciated as I am stucked here since a week. One more thing about my battery bar doesn't charges it's shows everyone 0%. 1st thing I need my audio to be get fixed rest is waste for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back