GeForce GTX 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My new computer came with
Asrock Intel Z87 ATX motherboard and a GerForce GTX 760.

I installed the unibeast and Mavericks from my macbook pro and the problem is, the chimera screen does pop up showing only the USB option. I press enter it enters white space with apple logo and after that, goes blank. The computer just stays that way and it won't go to insallation screen. Can anyone pls tell me what is wrong with this ?

O and I have the old apple keybaord with numeric keypad, is it normal for this not to work at the boot screen?

My new computer came with
Asrock Intel Z87 ATX motherboard and a GerForce GTX 760.

I installed the unibeast and Mavericks from my macbook pro and the problem is, the chimera screen does pop up showing only the USB option. I press enter it enters white space with apple logo and after that, goes blank. The computer just stays that way and it won't go to insallation screen. Can anyone pls tell me what is wrong with this ?

O and I have the old apple keybaord with numeric keypad, is it normal for this not to work at the boot screen?
what cpu model do you have?
At the chimera boot screen type -v and hit enter where the text stops loading and hangs for a few moments take a quality screen shot and upload it here for further assistance

My CPU is Intel G4 i7-4770 and I took 3 shots with my camera every time it stopped IMG_8247.jpgIMG_8248.jpgIMG_8249.jpg
I tried pressing -v before I even posted here and I remember being stuck at a certain level and not progressing. I definitely didn't look the way shown here. I tried the flags on the guide and when I set PCIRootUID=0 and then type the rest, the screen freezes when apple logo shoes up

looks like my USB was plugged into 3.0 port. I replugged it into 2.0, typed -v GraphicsEnabler =Yes and screen freezes here; It was just like this when I first typed -vIMG_8250.jpgIMG_8251.jpg Second one is a close up

looks like my USB was plugged into 3.0 port. I replugged it into 2.0, typed -v GraphicsEnabler =Yes and screen freezes here; It was just like this when I first typed -vView attachment 96955View attachment 96956 Second one is a close up
sorry for my delayed response been busy boot up with these flags
-v GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 dart=0 cpus=1 npci=0x2000 and see if that get it there according to the provided screen shots it's having trouble talking to the root device so try with PCIRootUID=1 and GraphicsEnabler=No is a must with that graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back