GTX 560ti 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello all,

So I just recently got my Hackintosh to work, and besides a few glitches I couldn't be happier. I ran the recent Multibeast 5.2 and was able to get audio out of one of the ports in the back of the mobo. However the way I have the computer set up, it is currently using my television as a monitor and I would much rather have the TV speakers in use. I know there are other methods, but I really would like to get the HDMI audio working. I see that there have been other posts regarding this topic, but I feel like I have yet to see a solution for my setup given that there is no DSDT for my mobo. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 209
Thank you two for the tips. I will try out the DSDT editor soon, but would like to exhaust any solution beforehand. Pardon my noob-ness but how exactly does one repair permission and rebuild cache? I did the multibeast install and see 4 audio options, but still no audio.

Thank you two for the tips. I will try out the DSDT editor soon, but would like to exhaust any solution beforehand. Pardon my noob-ness but how exactly does one repair permission and rebuild cache? I did the multibeast install and see 4 audio options, but still no audio.
Matthorne's method installs Voodoo and removes AppleHDA.kext. To use the method I described, Voodoo must be removed. You have to decide which method you want installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back