Graphics
GeForce GTX 570 2560 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I just got Lion up and running with all the latest advice found here on TonyMac.
My Mac Mini Hackintosh with i5 Ivy Bridge CPU is booting and running, but I can not get the internal Graphic's Card up and running. I installed the appropriate DSDT with Multibeast, but the resolution will not go past 1024 x 768 pix. Any tips to improve this situation are highly appreciated. I suspect the use of the Ivy Bridge CPU, but it can be something else. Du to the small case i used, I can not install a Graphic's Card on the Mainboard.

Gigabyte GA-H61N-USB3
Intel i5 Ivy Bridge with 3.29 GHz
8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Cosair
OS Lion 10.7.4

Sorry for bothering, but I need some clarification.
Do you mean the on board Graphic card ( main board) or the Graphics Unit on the actual i5 Ivy Bridge chip? Thanks.

Thanks! I will sell the i5 Ivy bridge chip on eBay and replace it with an i5 Sandy Bridge one in order to avoid installing a video card, due to lack of space in my case.

whitesaab said:
Thanks! I will sell the i5 Ivy bridge chip on eBay and replace it with an i5 Sandy Bridge one in order to avoid installing a video card, due to lack of space in my case.

Ivy Bridge utilizes HD4000, which isn't supported. HD3000 is supported, which is what SB has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back