Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> No graphics after installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm trying to run Mojave on my laptop (MSI GS65 with i7-8750H/UHD 630) and after a few hassle I managed to reach the installer and perform the installation. However, when I try to boot macOS after the installation with verbose enabled, I see that the graphics driver doesn't seem to load and so I never reach the graphical interface. However, after some time, I can hear the VoiceOver thing so it seems that the rest of the boot process went fine.

Here are probably related errors messages I get during boot:
WARNING: IOPlatformPluginUtil : getCPUIDInfo: this is an unkown CPU model 0x9e
OSMetaClass: kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer class AppleIntelPlane is a duplicate;kext com.apple.driver.AppleInetlCFLGraphicsFramebuffer already has a class by that name
Kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer start failed (result 0xdc00400a)
Kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer failed to load (result 0xdc008017)
Failed to load kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer (error 0xdc008017)

I attach my Clover folder is needed.

I know that my laptop has an unsupported NVIDIA card but I don't need it under macOS so I don't mind leaving it disabled.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
Hello,

I'm trying to run Mojave on my laptop (MSI GS65 with i7-8750H/UHD 630) and after a few hassle I managed to reach the installer and perform the installation. However, when I try to boot macOS after the installation with verbose enabled, I see that the graphics driver doesn't seem to load and so I never reach the graphical interface. However, after some time, I can hear the VoiceOver thing so it seems that the rest of the boot process went fine.

Here are probably related errors messages I get during boot:

I attach my Clover folder is needed.

I know that my laptop has an unsupported NVIDIA card but I don't need it under macOS so I don't mind leaving it disabled.
By mistake, you have posted Laptop issues in Desktop Support instead of Mojave Laptop Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back