It comes out with a apple and looks like progressing
Suddenly it blink one time and changes into black screen
How can I fix this problem?

I follow the Clover Installation Guide

I can boot Clover from USB and get into the Install step
It comes out with a apple and looks like progressing
Suddenly it blink one time and changes into black screen
How can I fix this problem?

You have provided zero information apart from the fact something hasn't installed using Clover. You are making an assumption its the 280X card. My telepathic powers are limited on Fridays.

If you want any help then you need to provide some useful information apart from a please for help, e.g. what motherboard, what graphics card, what memory, what you were doing, what guide you were following? What bios setting, a screen shot could help. Have you done the EFI mod? Are you plugged into the right monitor? What boot flags? The list goes on....

Most of this should be in your signature or side panel anyway so we have a faint idea what might be the problem. Telling us you have a Windows 8 machine is pointless.

Since we don't even know the brand of the 280X, its utterly impossible to say but I'll ask if you are using the display port or the DVI port?

Without any of this, you'll get no help.

Rob.

You have provided zero information apart from the fact something hasn't installed using Clover. You are making an assumption its the 280X card. My telepathic powers are limited on Fridays.

If you want any help then you need to provide some useful information apart from a please for help, e.g. what motherboard, what graphics card, what memory, what you were doing, what guide you were following? What bios setting, a screen shot could help. Have you done the EFI mod? Are you plugged into the right monitor? What boot flags? The list goes on....

Most of this should be in your signature or side panel anyway so we have a faint idea what might be the problem. Telling us you have a Windows 8 machine is pointless.

Since we don't even know the brand of the 280X, its utterly impossible to say but I'll ask if you are using the display port or the DVI port?

Rob.

:clap::clap::clap: Well said Sir - Ive been shouting about this growing trend for ages, members not following the rules to fill in their profile and then post asking for assistance - I tend to ignore these post because basically if they can't be bothered why should I.

Rob.
Sorry for didm't give enough information
Here is my computer's information
CPU"E3-1231V3
MB:MSI Z97S-SLI-PLUS
RAM:ADATA DDRIII-8GB*2
I following this guide and have problems at Step3 - 4.

Attachments

• IMG_20150502_091025.jpg
    IMG_20150502_091025.jpg
    871.4 KB · Views: 116
Here is my computer's information
CPU"E3-1231V3
MB:MSI Z97S-SLI-PLUS
RAM:ADATA DDRIII-8GB*2

Update your build's hardware details under Profile > Basic Information section in the below format (Profile link is available on the upper right side of this website), So that we can avoid scroll back to your fist post for identifying the hardware details.

System : Motherboard + BIOS Version + Bootloader (Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-Z97X-UD5H (F9F) (CLOVER)
CPU : Intel Core i7-4790K
Graphics : Intel HD 4600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980

I following this guide and have problems at Step3 - 4.

Which config.plist file you are using??

Update your build's hardware details under Profile > Basic Information section in the below format (Profile link is available on the upper right side of this website), So that we can avoid scroll back to your fist post for identifying the hardware details.

System : Motherboard + BIOS Version + Bootloader (Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-Z97X-UD5H (F9F) (CLOVER)
CPU : Intel Core i7-4790K
Graphics : Intel HD 4600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980

Which config.plist file you are using??
http://www.tonymacx86.com/attachmen...mite-using-clover-config.plist-ge-yes-ati.zip
this one and without any changing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back