Graphics
asus nvidia gtx 750 ti OC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Plz help me i cant boot in to os sierra , yosmite and elcapitan was working fine without any problem.
After finishing mac os intallation i installed all the drivers with Mutibeast and even installed nvidia web driver ( for my asus GTX750TI).
After restarting Using clover configrator i removed nvda_drv=1 flag and added new entry in config.plist for activating nvidia web driver by following the instruction.(https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/)
I am usning a HDMI cable for connecting m GPU in to the monitor. Still i cant boot in to mac os. if use nv_disable=1 i an boot in to the system with choppy graphics and GPU memory is only 7mb.
please hlp me

Hi Thanks a lot for ur help, i was able to resolve my issue
I was useing HDMI cable I swithed to a VGA cable , surprisingly its working now.
I have a i7 4790k processor and i am forced to use Imac 14.2 system definition if choose some other system definition again no display.

Now i am facing another problem ecah time i have to remove nvda_drv=1 from the clover boot menu for successful booting.
I have edited the config.plist file in the EFI folder and removed the flag nvda_drv=1 flag still it shows every time in the clover

Plz help to fix this issue

• To get the full benefit of your Video Card in macOSSierra System, you need to use digital interface like DVI-D, HDMI or DP.
  • Choosing well tested and proven System Definitions like iMac 14.2 as recommended by Tonymac Guide makes Video Display issues to nil or minimum.
  • It will be a good practice to share with readers the usual maximum Resolution your Monitor can provide as per the manufacturer documentation and how much you are able to achieve in Mac vs Windows.
  • Are you currently getting full resolution in your monitor with VGA cable?
  • If you have installed Webdrivers and made changes in your Sierra System HDD's EFI>EFI>CLOVER>config plist>System Parameters section as recommended and then edited config.plist >Boot Section and removed the NVIDIA related flags like nvda_drv= , nv_disable= in <key> Arguments <string > </string> and "SAVED" the settings you should not find that boot flag on reboot. I suggest verifying your steps.

• To get the full benefit of your Video Card in macOSSierra System, you need to use digital interface like DVI-D, HDMI or DP.
  • Choosing well tested and proven System Definitions like iMac 14.2 as recommended by Tonymac Guide makes Video Display issues to nil or minimum.
  • It will be a good practice to share with readers the usual maximum Resolution your Monitor can provide as per the manufacturer documentation and how much you are able to achieve in Mac vs Windows.
  • Are you currently getting full resolution in your monitor with VGA cable?
  • If you have installed Webdrivers and made changes in your Sierra System HDD's EFI>EFI>CLOVER>config plist>System Parameters section as recommended and then edited config.plist >Boot Section and removed the NVIDIA related flags like nvda_drv= , nv_disable= in <key> Arguments <string > </string> and "SAVED" the settings you should not find that boot flag on reboot. I suggest verifying your steps.
Hi thanks a lot for u r quick reply
I am getting fullHD resolution and my GPU is working normally ( installed nvidia web drivers)
i dont have a DVI-d cable right now to checkif its working

As u mentioned i have edited config.plist file in the EFI folder using plist editpro only flag i kept is dart=0
But nvda_drv=1 flag is still there in the clover boot menu ,which i cant remove plz help me.
I am attaching a photo of my sytem over view.

Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 11.01.04 PM.png

Please open your config.plist with Clover Configurator (download and install if you don't have it) and from the Left Panel of CCV (Clover Configurator Vibrant Edition) click on the menu "Boot" and then take a screen capture image and upload to the forum . See attached image for comparison

Attachments

• Boot>Args in CCV.png
    Boot>Args in CCV.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 215
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back