Graphics
EVGA GTX970 FTW
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've followed this thread to create a clover USB, however when I select it to boot into i, I'm greeted with the chameleon bootloader (bootloader on my HDD).

I have an Asus Z97-k motherboard, and following this post I've determined I have an EFI compatible motherboard. (Callback_BootEnvironmentDetect: Detected boot environment: EFI and BIOS mode is UEFI in MSinfo32)

Any idea what I might be missing? (the only step I didn't do from the tutorial is to copy the DSDT and SSDT over)

I've followed this thread to create a clover USB, however when I select it to boot into i, I'm greeted with the chameleon bootloader (bootloader on my HDD).

I have an Asus Z97-k motherboard, and following this post I've determined I have an EFI compatible motherboard. (Callback_BootEnvironmentDetect: Detected boot environment: EFI and BIOS mode is UEFI in MSinfo32)

Any idea what I might be missing? (the only step I didn't do from the tutorial is to copy the DSDT and SSDT over)
One way to force it to boot from Clover is to remove the file named boot from the root directory of your install. Since it is a hidden file you will need to do a show all command in terminal or use ShowAllFiles app.

One way to force it to boot from Clover is to remove the file named boot from the root directory of your install. Since it is a hidden file you will need to do a show all command in terminal or use ShowAllFiles app.

Actually I think the problem is that I have secure boot enabled. Working on disabling it atm

Turns out I missed the configure step when partitioning my USB and it didn't partition with a GUID Partition table.

I also had to disable secure boot, otherwise I would get an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back