Contribute
Register

No boot from hdd yosmite Ph755mpro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus r500v k55vd
CPU
i5 << need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Graphics
GT 610m
Install Mac osx yosmite but iT dont boot from hdd
what Did i do wrong.

Install Mac osx yosmite but iT dont boot from hdd
what Did i do wrong.

Have you ran MultiBeast with proper options selected??

What is the issue your are facing while trying to boot from HDD??

HI im new with installing hackintosch Can you help me with installing i following all steps bij the guide from this webpage.
everythings going Allright but iT dosnt boot from HDD i dont knop witch options i must choose for my hardware.
can you help me à little bit

HI im new with installing hackintosch Can you help me with installing i following all steps bij the guide from this webpage.
everythings going Allright but iT dosnt boot from HDD i dont knop witch options i must choose for my hardware.
can you help me à little bit

Assuming that you had followed this guide : http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-x-yosemite-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

After completing the installation from USB, you have to download and need to install MultiBeast.

MultiBeast is a post installation utility which contains boot loader/Drivers/Kexts/Patches,etc.

Have you done the installation of MultiBeast??

Doesn't boot from HDD means what?? Is the booting stuck somewhere or it is not even showing the Chimera (Boot loader screen). Please explain what is happening while trying to boot from HDD, if required add pictures too.

image.jpg

This is what i get tanks for helping so far

View attachment 136330

This is what i get tanks for helping so far

Boot into OS X HDD with the help of your bootable UBS (like you had booted before MultiBeast installation).

Copy the original AppleACPIPlatform.kext from /S/L/E to desktop (or somewhere).
Code:
sudo cp -R /System/Library/Extensions/AppleACPIPlatform.kext ~/Desktop/

Then re-run Multibeast.
Select the option "Drivers > System > AppleACPIPlatform Rollback > 10.9.0 AppleACPIPlatform Rollback"
Install it.

Reboot and check booting with flag -v

Thanx but sorry im new my first time that i building a hackintosch
some questions where can i get the kext that you discribe.

thnx for helping me

Thanx but sorry im new my first time that i building a hackintosch
some questions where can i get the kext that you discribe.

thnx for helping me

Follow the steps mentioned on post#6

1. Copy the original kext from /S/L/E, run the mentioned code on Terminal, it will copy the kext to desktop
2. Install the mentioned option from MultiBeast.
3. Reboot and check the booting from HDD.

Hello
Maybe you will find me very annoying but do not get it .
where can I download the kext

Hello
Maybe you will find me very annoying but do not get it .
where can I download the kext

Which kext you are asking for?? I had not mentioned anything like installation of kext.

You just copy the native kext from /System/Library/Extensions/AppleACPIPlatform.kext (This available in your OS X installed partition, we are copying this to keep a backup of original kext. Just run the given code on terminal, it will copy the kext to your Desktop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back