Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi !

First, thank you for taking the time to read me. :)

I'm brand new in the world of hackintosh. I've spent a lot of time trying to find solutions to my problem, without success.

My problem : despite the fact I bought a gigabyte motherboard GA-H97N-WIFI, there is no bluetooth harwarde detected.

The first time I did the installation from scratch, I could access blutooth funcionalities. Then, it disappeard. I found a thread with the same issue. I've tried everything described in the thread, but no luck, it didn't solve my problem. I thought maybe I did something wrong during of after the installation, so I've decided to do the installation from scratch again. That was apparently a mistake... :banghead:
Since my second installation of Yosemite 10.10.1, everything is working fine (except audio through HDMI, yet), but now there is absolutly no blutooth hardware detected.
The only thing I've found regarding this issue is : it should work.

Does anyone have an idea or an advice to help me ?
Many thanks in advance for your reply.

did you ever find a solution for this?

Exactly the same thing has happened to me - Bluetooth working perfectly for about two days out of the box, I've just restarted and I have "Bluetooth not available".

I was relying on it quite heavily for the last two days now it's gone with no explanation.

GA-H97N-WIFI

T

Apparently we are all experiencing the same problem with this board. BT is unpredictable. Once I have gone to my windows partition and BT was disable in Windows too. But have found a solution in the intel and Apple forums. It was to shutdown the PC. Disconnect the PSU power cable wait couple seconds and reboot. This trick have work for me 2 times. But today have no BT and have tried this trick this morning and haven't work.

In the past have tried some command line with no success you could try it too.

Here's a command-line tool for the bluetooth service called blueutilYou could reload blued:

sudo launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.blued.plist

sudo launchctl load /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.blued.plist

This should first kill the service if it's still on and the second enables it again.

Also there is:
sudo killall blued

You can see if your BT service is running with this:
networksetup -listallnetworkservices

And:

All of the following will require sudo if run from the command line:

defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.Bluetooth.plist ControllerPowerState 0
#set bluetooth pref to off

defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.Bluetooth.plist ControllerPowerState 1
#set bluetooth pref to on

This Bluetooth board is a hit and miss. I'm awaiting my
iMac bt/wifi interface to have my Clover Hackintosh 100% functional. As of now everything is stable and perfect using clover.
Good luck

thanks for the fast reply.

I've just tried all of the above with no luck. So frustrating, how can it be working then suddenly not?

USB dongle for me then :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back