Contribute
Register

No audio - Realtek ALC 233 Yosemite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both. I already have Internal Speakers and Headphones running. I already checked my kext is the same with the one's from Mirone's collection.
But can't seem to figure out what's the best path to enable internal or external mic. I think it's different from most ALC233

You will probably need to do a custom patched AppleHDA. Mirone has a guide.

Combo headphone/mic jacks are problematic.

I solved using last Voodoo HDA kext adding in info.plist IOPCIPrimaryMatch=0x9c208086
I have ALC233 on Asus A555L (x555LD motherboard)

View attachment 117179

as you said earlier that you are using A555L, i'm having trouble with installing mac os x. i can install it on my laptop and it can only boot up with flag GraphicEnabled=no and nv_disable=1. is your laptop booting up with those flags or not? i have no sound either and i cant understand on how to patch stuffs. can you help me?

i already installed el capitan to my laptop. i can only boot it up if i enter GraphicEnabler=no and nv_disable=1. i have problem with sound the same as this topic and i can't patch my graphic. i referred to the guide with patching DSDT and SSDT but after that, all i have is kernel panic and i re-installed it couple of times. can you help me? thanks

i already installed el capitan to my laptop. i can only boot it up if i enter GraphicEnabler=no and nv_disable=1. i have problem with sound the same as this topic and i can't patch my graphic. i referred to the guide with patching DSDT and SSDT but after that, all i have is kernel panic and i re-installed it couple of times. can you help me? thanks

Did you follow the guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back