Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I recently had to rebuild the HDD on my customac and I have moved from Yosemite to El Capitan. Booting with clover from the SSD, everything is working except for the Audio. I need suggestions from somebody that may be familiar with my issue. I got a copy of the realtekALC.kext that I got from the old build and placed in my EFI/CLOVER/KEXTS/10.11 folder. I thought placing the file there may work since that is the kext file that was used on the previous build with this motherboard. Any suggestions?

I recently had to rebuild the HDD on my customac and I have moved from Yosemite to El Capitan. Booting with clover from the SSD, everything is working except for the Audio. I need suggestions from somebody that may be familiar with my issue. I got a copy of the realtekALC.kext that I got from the old build and placed in my EFI/CLOVER/KEXTS/10.11 folder. I thought placing the file there may work since that is the kext file that was used on the previous build with this motherboard. Any suggestions?
try putting your kexts in clover/kexts/other folder

really they should all be installed to /Library/Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back