Graphics
Nvidia 9600GT 512mb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys I have set up my Hack properly and I gotta say it is running flawlessly!!
My Specs:
Mobo- GA-H77-DS3H
Processor: Ivy Bridge i5 3570k
GPU: Nvidia 9600GT 512mb
Ram: 6GB 1333mhz

Everything works fine except for onboard audio :( So I went on and bought a USB sound card and my audio is working! But I don't want to use it permanently and I would prefer to use the on board audio!! So guys please help me and tell me how can I get my audio to work!!
I have use Multibeast 5.1.3 and with the recommended settings for this mobo. I have attached my Multibeast settings below!
Please guys help me if you can!!
Love the community!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 4.04.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 4.04.20 PM.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 230
I saw it I don't quite get it as I'm new! Please can you tell me what I have to replace and how ..?'
Thank You.

I saw it I don't quite get it as I'm new! Please can you tell me what I have to replace and how ..?'
Thank You.
If you read the first post of the link, you would have replied with information more useful than "I'm new". Hint: see Procedure IV.

Hi,
I had the same problem.
The solution for me was to update the Bios from F2 to F7. I have version 1.0 of this mb, so be careful, there is a version 1.1 to.
Apart from that...I followed the Multibeast recommendations for install with no dsdt. Works great!

Last, if someone cares to know, you have to activate the internal graphic card from bios to get it to work. Auto option seems not to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back