1. Mac Pro
hi
I have no audio for this motherboard.
can you help me?

same issue, did you ever find a fix?

Hi!! (sorry for my bad english)
i had no audio interface on my hardware list
I found on a german forum 2 kext!
ALC1150+HDAenabler. I installed it via Kext Utility which per drag&drop put the kexts on right place.
Well audio interface appear on the Hardware list.:headbang:
Still having issue with Ram: on board 32GB, shows only 16, and with video!!!:banghead:

Attachments

• ALC1150+HDAEnabler.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 449
Watch the yt video from mw technology on how to install el capitan. the solution is towards the end.

It had something to do with installing old multibeast

Same here. I did all the job with https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC/blob/master/audio_cloverALC-110.command.zip
which I believe is difficult (for example wont run on my Hackintosh!) and tried also to use Multibeast 8.2.3 (1) > Drivers > Audio > ALC1150 and 100 Series, (it added Replace AppleHDA with...on Clover) no results.
Did you try to go System Preferences - Sound - And choose audio output after (Multibeast 8.2.3 (1) > Drivers > Audio > ALC1150 and 100 Series) and highlight (Show volume in menu bar).

Thank you kimorjin. I saw the video and
aivi YES you are correct, I have audio output after Multibeast 8.2.3, but there is now something leaving me speechless. I have a new Display monitor which is a DELL S2817Q 4K, which has builtin speakers and sub but with my HDMI connection I have no sound even it is enabled from the Monitor's OSD. I'm searching to find out why I have no sound... If I miss something please advise ... Thank you in advance....

Same board as you (non TH version though)
Are you trying to get sound out of the HDMI connection to the monitor? (not the 1/8 cable)
If so, you need to install a separate solution cloverHDMI and DONT FORGET to delete the correct entries in the config.plist file. Took me a while to figure it out :)

As for volume control for HDMI/DP, the only solution I found is to buy this app: volumemixer-app

0x3 is fine for SIP

The things to remove are found here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/audio-hdmi-audio-applehda-guide.143760/

Skylake/HD 5x0, remove from the config.plist (don't delete the config.plist)
  • ACPI/DSDT/Patches/Item ? (10.11+-Rename-HECI2IMEI
  • ACPI/DSDT/Patches/Item ? (10.8+-Rename-GFX02IGPU)
  • I had this one: ACPI/DSDT/Patches/Item ? (Rename HDAS to HDEF)
  • KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch/Item ? (HD530-4_displays)
  • KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch/Item ? (HD530 Port 5 HDMI fix, Port 6 HDMI fix, Port 7 DVI fix)

To Get Native audio on GA-Z170X-UD5 TH. I started with all vanilla audio, no loaders, patched kexts etc.
I placed the following (unzipped) in efi/clover/acpi/patched/
https://github.com/toleda/audio_ALCInjection/blob/master/ssdt_hdef/ssdt_hdef-1-100-hdas.zip
Rebooted
And then ran the following in terminal (unzipped):
https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC/blob/master/audio_cloverALC-120.command.zip
Rebooted to working Audio
Thanks to Toleda who of course did all the hard work :)

Worked first time. Hope it helps. G

I primarily use a USB Audiophile DAC but the onboard audio and HDMI audio work well. I just hardly use them.
Sound Output shows Internal Speaker, 2 line outs, Digital and HDMI as well as my USB DAC.
Sound Input shows internal Microphone but non of the colored jacks appear to be working/recording.

Im tried and used different Multibeast and Clover-config settings. Ive just never actually needed to use the input till now.

I have 4 Sierra-clover builds. 2 with the GA-Z170X-UD5 TH boards.

Anyone confirm record input? Thanks.

I have a GA-Z170X-UD5 TH, Sierra 10.12.2 UEFI working well. At some point I lost the audio input.
Iv run Multibeast in different ways. Trying to loose the multi-channel outputs to gain a working audio input.
Whats configured right now does not work. I have a second system that is identical at work and it too is configured the same way, not usable input for recording or a mic.

Drivers > Audio > Realtek > 100 series audio
Drivers > Audio > Realtek > ALC1150

Any ideas? I NEED a recording device for a mic and for monitoring/recording audio (music).

Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 2.13.05 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 2.12.56 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back