Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello toleda,

I’m on a fresh install of Yosemite and I could use your help!

Thank You!

1. After installing Yosemite with Clover I have no audio. When I look for output devices in the sound preference pane there are none to select.
2. OSX 10.10/GA-Z87MX-DH3/BIOS v. F7/i5-4670K/GTX760
3. I used the following two installation guides:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/145483-ga-z87mx-d3h-n760-itx-yosemite-clover.html

4. Attached
5. AppleHDA.kext
6. N/A
7. Attached
8. Attached
9. N/A
10. Attached

Hi toleda,

I just wanted to thank you for your guide.

I installed 10.9.5 on my old Socket 775 system and my System Preferences/Sound/Output showed no audio output devices.
I thought I could get away with no DSDT, but IOReg showed AZAL instead of HDEF.
I was able to use MaciASL and your "Rename dsdt/AZAL/Audio ID: 1" patch to rename the AZAL to HDEF and now I have working audio.

Thanks again.

I followed section 3. cloverALC/Clover patched and it did the trick. Thanks for replying, and sorry for taking up your time by going to the wrong thread.

Hi Toleda, thanks again for your help -- seems a Sisyphean task to try to support everyone, but we appreciate it.

Can I refer you back to post #96 where I explained what was working in Mavericks? (My original post with the attachments and screenshots was #88.) Any ideas you have would be very much appreciated.

Thanks again.

Okay so first thank for all your work and for helping everyone, I tried to get all the files i need to attach but its been pretty hard coz im spanish and im i noob but i think i get everything.
1. The problem is that i dont have audio when i go to sound it says no devices
2. Yosemite 10.10/ Gigabyte GA z97 HD3/F5/i5 4570/HD 7700 sapphire oc edition
3. I've followed my cousin orders, ive tried to install ALC887 (current and legacy) and the same time or one time each other and it doesnt work. Now i have boot options fakesmc and the network thing.View attachment Cosas a subir.zip
Thank you for your time and im sorry if i did something wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back