Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
toleda -- possibly another script issue. Everybody who pastes their output from a legacy mode run seems to have this line (volume name may vary):

cp: /Volumes/El Capitain/EFI/CLOVER//config-backup.plist: Permission denied

Not sure if it's the double-slash or something else causing the problem, and I'm not sure if it causes the script to fail or just the backup to not be written.

Someone else just said they were running the whole script as sudo. I wonder if the problem above is from running as sudo the first time and not-sudo the second time. Would make sense.

Someone else just said they were running the whole script as sudo. I wonder if the problem above is from running as sudo the first time and not-sudo the second time. Would make sense.
Never tried it, not sure how that happens.
Both El Capitan guides say:
18. (Optional) Finder/Double click .command file
The script says:
# 1. Double click audio_cloverALC-110.command

No need for a user to open Terminal, add sudo, ....

Finally got El Cap to boot but still no audio. Now the script is saying

codec: 8b19d411 is missing
S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext is not native

Problem is I cannot get my usb el cap installer to boot correctly so I can reinstall over the top of current to get that native AppleHDA.kext.

What are my options on how to get it?

Finally got El Cap to boot but still no audio. Now the script is saying

codec: 8b19d411 is missing
S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext is not native

Problem is I cannot get my usb el cap installer to boot correctly so I can reinstall over the top of current to get that native AppleHDA.kext.

What are my options on how to get it?

Restore native AppleHDA [Guide]

does not help me....guess ya didn't see where I said I cannot get my usb installer to boot only my actual install

Guess you didn't read the whole guide. Do you need to boot the USB installer for method B? :think:

Hi,

I have updated from a almost fully functional Yosemite to El Capitan installation. Yosemite was Chimera boot loaded and now I use Clover.

After a few tweaks my rig is almost functioning perfectly except the ALC269 audio. HDMI audio is working solid but the analog in- output connections won't be recognized in the sound settings of el capitan which did work in Yosemite.

I tried the rehab man commandlines, clover patching, dsdt patching, ioreg outputs etc but can't seem to get the ALC269 working. I have attached screenshots, dsdt, ioreg dump etc to clarify my problem.

Hope someone can help.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2015-10-12 om 10.52.32.png
    Schermafbeelding 2015-10-12 om 10.52.32.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Schermafbeelding 2015-10-12 om 10.54.24.png
    Schermafbeelding 2015-10-12 om 10.54.24.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 145
  • DSDT.aml
    53 KB · Views: 67
  • Schermafbeelding 2015-10-12 om 10.55.55.png
    Schermafbeelding 2015-10-12 om 10.55.55.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Schermafbeelding 2015-10-12 om 11.01.03.png
    Schermafbeelding 2015-10-12 om 11.01.03.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 111
No audio devices. It was working until I ran a script to install clover with files for my motherboard to fix an issue I had with the timeout on boot. That fixed it but now the audio script doesn't work anymore and I have no audio devices. Here is a screen shot of all my settings and logs. Also attached in the config.plist
yOyt4J9.png
View attachment config.plist

toleda -- one more script issue for you.

In the UniBeast guide here, the post-install steps go: run Clover install, run Clover Configurator, (optional) run CloverALC110 script. It doesn't instruct you to reboot or do anything with the EFI partition in between.

Running the Clover install leaves the EFI partition mounted at /Volumes/ESP

Running the audio script then fails because it says the EFI partition is not mounted (I assume it only looks at /Volumes/EFI not /Volumes/ESP).

Would it be possible for the audio script to also accept /Volumes/ESP as a location for the mounted EFI partition, so it could be run right after the Clover install as in the guide above without unmounting and remounting EFI or rebooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back