Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mistake. I did not used realtek's script

1. No audio device

2. 10.10/Asus Z97-Pro Wifi AC/BIOS version 1304/ Core i7 4790K/ Gigabyte GTX760 2GB
3. did several different methods before. as pointed out by toleda that multibeast cannot work in conjunction with the asus script, so just use multibeast to redo the installation.
Chose the ALC1150 driver; did not work (also tried the ALC1150 driver with Optional 3 Port Audio, and ALC1150 driver with Optional HDMI Audio; with both options check still not work)

4. Attached (Levky's Mac Pro)
5. Attached
6. NA
7. Attached (All Messages.log)
8. Attached (DPCIManager Status, System Information)
9. NA
10. Attached (org.chameleon.Boot.plist, DPCIManager Boot Log)
11. NA

Attachments

• levky no audio device 2.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 90
Hello, I’ve built my first Hackintosh with clover and Yosemite but no success at all with audio, attempted the “cloveralc/Clover patched” method repeatedly but no luck:

1. No output devices found
2. OS X Yosemite 10.10/Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H/F7 bios/i5-4690k/EVGA Geforce GT 740
3. Attempted “cloveralc/Clover patched” method repeatedly, with restarts, still no output devices found

I’ve attached the files in this post. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
  • config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 157
  • DPCIManager Screen Shot.png
    DPCIManager Screen Shot.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 119
  • My_ioreg.ioreg
    8.8 MB · Views: 68
  • sound assertions.log
    1.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Systemp Report-Audio Screen Shot.png
    Systemp Report-Audio Screen Shot.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Terminal Saved Output.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 117
  • DPCIManager boot log.txt
    18 KB · Views: 111
attempted the “cloveralc/Clover patched” method repeatedly but no luck:
Missed the note:
Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA
Post #1, cloverALC/Clover patched
4. Installation - cloverALC
7. ALC1150 only, see Note 5

Note
5. ALC1150 only: edit config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch/

I actually made a mistake yesterday when I was uploading the files and writing out my post.

The first time when I posted here, I did the installation with the asus script and I did not post enough information so I had to post again as a second post that followed all steps along with all the files. I got a reply back saying that I should not install the multibeast driver along with the asus script and I should post a reply back if I still have issues with just the multibeast driver.

So I went back and redo the installation of multibeast drivers, and post again here the third time. I did not want to forget to post any information, so I copy the second post as a template with my new information logs and all; but this time I made a mistake of forgetting to update step 9 that I did not install the asus script. So that is why I have to update the problem log information saying that I did not use the asus script, but all the attached files are all based off an installation that I did not use the asus script.

I was too eager to get the post out hoping to resolve my issue quickly that I forgot to check all my information details.

sorry for the confusion.

Here is my information again.

1. My system still say that I do not have any audio driver.
2. 10.10/Asus Z97-Pro Wifi AC/BIOS version 1304/ Core i7 4790K/ Gigabyte GTX760 2GB
3. I tried several different methods, and based on your suggestion of reinstalling the drivers again with just multibeast.
4. Attached (Levky’s Mac Pro)
5. Attached
6. NA.
7. Attached (Console 1st All Messages.log is for the first time I reinstall with just multibeast driver along with the optional HDMI audio, Console 2nd All Messages.log is for the second time when I just installed the ALC1150 driver in with multibeast)
8. Attached (DPCIManager Status)
9. I did before, but I installed multibeast drivers again over it; thus NA.
10. Attached (org.chameleon.boot.plist, DPCIManager Boot Log)
11. did not use clover

Attachments

• levky no audio device 3.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 105
My system still say that I do not have any audio driver.
Confirm BIOS/Peripherals/Audio Controller/Enabled.
Console/All Messages is incomplete, attach everything after a boot (boot starts with Darwin Kernel Version 14.0.0 . . .)

please find the newly attached bios audio setting and the new console messages after the latest reboot.

Attachments

• bios audio setting.jpg
    bios audio setting.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Console All Messages after Boot.log
    153.3 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back