Motherboard
DELL Inspiron 15 7560 (CLOVER)
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620/GT 940mx
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm having a problem with audio, everything works fine until the computer sleeps, when it wakes up there's no audio from internal speakers(even though audio control still works and internal speakers still show on sounds). There is a workaround for that, if I plug a headphone it works, and if I unplug it the internal speakers are back to normal.
I'm using AppleALC+CodecCommander+ALC256.dsl

PR files attached

Attachments

• debug_28050.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
I'm having a problem with audio, everything works fine until the computer sleeps, when it wakes up there's no audio from internal speakers(even though audio control still works and internal speakers still show on sounds). There is a workaround for that, if I plug a headphone it works, and if I unplug it the internal speakers are back to normal.
I'm using AppleALC+CodecCommander+ALC256.dsl

PR files attached

Look at special settings required for CodecCommander when used with AppleALC in SSDT-AppleALC.dsl (in CodecCommander repo). You must merge those settings into your SSDT-ALC256.aml.

Look at special settings required for CodecCommander when used with AppleALC in SSDT-AppleALC.dsl (in CodecCommander repo). You must merge those settings into your SSDT-ALC256.aml.
I just added the following line:
"Perform Reset on External Wake", ">n",
It works now, but I'm getting high cpu usage after wake, 15- 30% use on idle and constant frequency freezed at 3.1ghz(must be the roof of my processor)
new pr files attached

Attachments

• debug_25101.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
but I'm getting high cpu usage after wake, 15- 30% use on idle and constant frequency freezed at 3.1ghz(must be the roof of my processor)
new pr files attached

Very common AppleALC problem. I don't know of the cause/fix as I don't use AppleALC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back