Contribute
Register

No audio after sleep (Yosemite - ALC892)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z270-P
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
RX 580
Hi guys,

I'm loosing audio after sleep. It does not come back.

Previosly, in Maverick, I've fixed this problem installing Audio fmor Multibeast 6.2.1 I guess.

Now I'm loosing it again. Any idea why?

Same here, after sleep no Audio but if I reboot it works again, until next time after sleep. I tried loading with new Multi-Beast and the previous version of Multi-Beast same result on 10.10?

Asus Maximus Hero VII w/1150 audio

I'm having the same problem too. No audio after waking up :(

I've solved problem with multibeast 6.1.0 audio kexts (gigabyte ga-z87-ud5h)

I was having the same problem, but I was also able to fix it using MultiBeast 6.1.0 (ALC 898).

I found some workaround this issue.
This snippet help restart audio after sleep.

Unfortunately this is not solving the problem, but you do not need to reboot the system.
Working for me on Yosemite...

Last edited by a moderator:
How could this be working for you yet not solving the problem?

This snippet restarting only audio. Not solving problem. It's a temporary solution to the problem. Using this snippet do not need to reboot the system every time after wake...

The script is not solving the problem for me either... and no longer boots. Needed to apply again MB.

That also happened before in apple computers. it sucks...

I found some workaround this issue.
This snippet help restart audio after sleep.

View attachment 108775

Unfortunately this is not solving the problem, but you do not need to reboot the system.
Working for me on Yosemite...

Same here.

Gigabyte Z97-D3H with 1150. Install Yosemite with clover according to the guide provided by tony here.

Using multicast for the audio drive( ALC1150 and Option EFI Installed Bootloader Support).

Smykla's tool helps by restarting audio service and by reloading kexts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back