Contribute
Register

No 5GHz with RNWD-N9003PCe (from Buyer's Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell 7390 2-1
CPU
i7-8650U
Graphics
UHD 620
Hello,

I am stumped on how to get my 5GHz network to show with my new RNWD-N9003PCe card. My 2.4 network shows but my 5GHz does not. I was using a wired connection using my MB's built-in Realtek 8111E until today. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I am stumped on how to get my 5GHz network to show with my new RNWD-N9003PCe card. My 2.4 network shows but my 5GHz does not. I was using a wired connection using my MB's built-in Realtek 8111E until today. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can't also my Samsung TV etc shows the 5Ghz network but not the RNWD-N9003PCE hackintosh.

Did you have any luck yet?

I had luck!

What device are you using to connect to?

Say an Airport Extreme?

If so you need to go to system report, select WiFi and you will see that the only 5GHz channels the N9003PCE supports are 36, 40, 44, 48.

Using Airport Utility select Airport, click edit, wireless, wireless options and check 5GHz network name and change 5GHz channel from automatic to one of the four supported channels and save. Once you hit update and the Airport resets connection you should see your network with the option of 5GHz!

My download speed went from 13Mbps to 49.87Mbps on channel 36.

Hope this helps. Kee.

Thanks!! My card was working without any issues and then I lost 5GHz one day without any warning. I set the channel to 44 and all is well. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back