Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,

I would like to resume my installation state :
Since I install Chimera 2.0.1 on the USB key I can boot on the USB and then choose the Mountain Lion disk and it boots ok without Safe mode.

If I try to boot on the disk => boot1 : error
I tried to install Chimera on the ML disk but then I have a loop in reboot on the disk.
I tried to install Multibeast with no drivers, just Free... then I go back into the boot problem which works only in safe mode from the USB menu.

So it seems that I cannot use Multibeast so I don't know what to do next.

Actually I'm wondering if installing Chimera on the ML disk is the right thing to do (I have not a clear idea of what it makes) ?

thanks

Install the bootloader on hard drive with Multibeast and then copy the Extra folder from Unibeast usb to hard drive.

Thanks for reply,

can you elaborate "on the hard drive" ?
At what location ? You mean at / ?

Actually I didn't do that but I finally succeed in booting from the hard drive.
I don't check the User or DSDT Free option in Multibeast but check FakeSMC which I think made the real difference.
Currently I check:
Mac Pro 3,1
ElliottForceLegacyRTC
Intel hnak's
FakeSMC

Next I would like youtube to work. I have to test some USB devices also.

The funny thing is that I'm using a PC keyboard because I don't have yet an Apple keyboard, but it works fine except the special characters are not at the same place.

Also I'm wondering each time I run Multibeast I have to check the complete state I want because it don't remember anything, I guess it's normal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back