Graphics
GeForce GTX 700 4GDS
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi people, i'm completely new to hardware configuration and building. I've been a mac user for many years now but i've never really "looked" inside to see how they really worked. Today, i'd like to do something new and really exciting but i would like to submit to you my own configuration before i make a big mistake. I've followed the tonymac buyer's guide (except for the ram and HD > by the way, can it be a pb?).

I want to use exclusively C4D and after effects with this computer (and also photshop of course)? Will it be powerful enough? Is there component to change to have best performances? I've also doubts about the noise such a system should make. Do you think i would have to change components to improve this aspect? Unfortunately i can't spend much more money than this so would like to stay around 1500/1600€.

I hope you'll have some time to answer my questions.

Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU:Intel Core i7 4770K - 3.5GHz
Ventirad:Corsair Hydro Series H60 CW-9060007-WW
GPU:Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GD5 (GV-N770OC-4GD)
RAM:Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 CL10 32Go (4x8Go) - CMP32GX3M4X1600C10
Power:Corsair 650W RM650
Boitier:Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey
Wifi:TP-Link TL-WDN4800

Thxs a lot, cheers.

Nicolectro

PS : sorry for my poor english!

Hi people, i'm completely new to hardware configuration and building. I've been a mac user for many years now but i've never really "looked" inside to see how they really worked. Today, i'd like to do something new and really exciting but i would like to submit to you my own configuration before i make a big mistake. I've followed the tonymac buyer's guide (except for the ram and HD > by the way, can it be a pb?).

I want to use exclusively C4D and after effects with this computer (and also photshop of course)? Will it be powerful enough? Is there component to change to have best performances? I've also doubts about the noise such a system should make. Do you think i would have to change components to improve this aspect? Unfortunately i can't spend much more money than this so would like to stay around 1500/1600€.

I hope you'll have some time to answer my questions.

Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU:Intel Core i7 4770K - 3.5GHz
Ventirad:Corsair Hydro Series H60 CW-9060007-WW
GPU:Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GD5 (GV-N770OC-4GD)
RAM:Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 CL10 32Go (4x8Go) - CMP32GX3M4X1600C10
Power:Corsair 650W RM650
Boitier:Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey
Wifi:TP-Link TL-WDN4800

Thxs a lot, cheers.

Nicolectro

PS : sorry for my poor english!

Always check the board manufacturer's recommended RAM list on the web site before purchasing RAM. This may avoid expensive mistakes.
For instance, your board / RAM spec is dual channel - Dominator RAM is quad channel.
Also, there have been problems with Corsair RAM and 10.9.2 during installation.
Crucial RAM is now recommended brand. See the Buyer's guide.

wow, thxs for this information, i didn't know. I'll check that.
All other comments are welcome

Nicolectro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back